Skip to main content

"I Am Back!"

Greetings to you all! At last I have returned from reality and back to my own comfort zone where I can B*tch around (kidding). Seriously, these pass few months since my last post, I have done a lot of things. One of them is I quitting my job from the BPO industry. I don't wan't to go with the details, it sucks trust me. Also these past few weeks I have realize that I was not really able to actually do my role here as a blogger. I should not be b*tching around because of the pains and misfortunes in life that I have experienced, which is actually the outcome of my own mistakes. But, I should share to you guys the good stuffs, right? (^^,)

So first of, yes, I quit my job! But it is for a good purpose. One is that I want to preserve my health and avoid getting sick. We don't have the right to get sick now a days. So I stopped and quit my job as a call center agent and stayed wide awake the whole night every night five days a week. Which actually kills someone. Not to mention the number of agents getting admitted in the hospital every week. So it is really health hazardous. Specially to the likes of me who's born with Allergic Rhinitis. (So Good Luck To Me)

Hmm... That sounds like a good tittle for a movie.

Second reason that I have realized is that the job really is not fulfilling for me. I was not happy. Yes you can be there for the company's customers and help them out on their problems. But, it is limited to the interest of the company, not to the people. So you ended up offering them some "Solutions" which in fact are just additional cost for them and you are not actually helping them at all. An did I mention that the company that I worked for is a Bank? Now you get the picture.

So here I am, back to the only thing that makes me somehow complete, volunteerism! I came back to Red Cross Cebu Chapter to do some lecturing ('cause I am an instructor there, though I think I need to go on a refresher coarse hehe), and to do some humanitarian work. In fact just this past week we did this:

This is a C130 landed in the Air Base of the military. We came her to get some stuffs. Picture is taken by that guys name on the lower right corner (hehehe).
It is one hell of a plain. So we came here to be what we so called "Porters" (hehe). And no, we did not carry the plane, just the stuffs in it. What is inside this humongous aircraft are our things needed for a mini hospital that would be put up in Tuburan, Cebu. It is not an easy job. We had to do a lot of loading, unloading, and transferring of equipment's. From there we have to travel 3-4 hours to Tuburan via container van who has only the front seat. Can you imagine the five of us fits in plus three more poeple not including the driver. We were like sardines along the highway of Naga, Cebu. When we arrived, another series of loading and unloading of equipment's. WHEW! For the prize, a piece of bread, tetra pack juice, and a cup of "Lugaw". But, it was worth it. The giant tent was put up and catered a lot of patients during the Typhoid Outbreak. And I am happy to say that Tuburan has recovered from the outbreak.

My experience with Red Cross really is something to remember and may be told to your kids and grand kids (if able) in the future. The thought of you able to help people is priceless.

After this we also have a lot of other activities being applied at some other places in Cebu, reliefs, training's etc. If you are interested to join the global family of Red Cross just try to Google us so that you will know where is the nearest Chapter in your area and join us. For Cebu, we have our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philippine-Red-Cross-Cebu-Chapter/205811699492056. You can find the address and contact information here.

Oh yeah, I did promise you guys that I will post any new material that I have, so here is one. I made this for Valentines Day. It is titled "Forever", although I am not yet final with this tittle. If you have any good suggestions for a tittle just let me know via the comment section, please do comment (^^,).


[Video Not Any More Available]


This song is actually a gift. Can't give her fancy stuffs and can't treat her to a date so I thought a song and a flower will do. Any way that's the only thing that I am good at, to the least, writing songs.

And don't worry, I did not forget my other promise to do some covers. I will try my best though my recording capability sucks. Hehehe...

Thanks for dropping by and have a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Stupid Highway'

Hi Guys! So as promised I have here a sample Video of my song "The Stupid Highway". Although its just a link to my Facebook account 'cuz, for some reason I can't upload the video here on my blog. And also I changed the name from 'Stupidity Highway' to "Stupid Highway" 'cuz it sounds better. So here it is the video and some changes in the Lyrics. Enjoy! "The Stupid Highway" Covered by the shadows of regret And still I'm heading that way I recognize all these mistakes But still I'm headed that way Blinded by the Light of yesterday Consuming all Denial along the way Oh no! I'm heading that way Ooh I'm heading that way Smoking out the essence of dismay I'm walking on the same pathway I'm weary from the thoughts of all the pain Still walking on the same pathway Knowing that its all just the same I never learned from my old mistakes 'Cuz Baby, I'm heading your way Hmm... The St

'A Feeling of Uncertainty"

Today, I have decided to move out from my home and just be a man on my own. I've always wanted to do this ever since I graduated from college. But why does it took me almost three years to decide? Simple, because I still cannot stand on my own during those times. Even up until now, I'm not sure if I can solely support my self, financially speaking. I don't even have a place to move in to. But why move out if I cannot still support my self? Simple again, because I had enough. I'm so tired of this prison like status. I want Freedom! Free from the obligation and the responsibility of asking permission every time I go out of the house. Free from the idea that I have to go home early just so mu Mom wont worry. Free from every thing that is holding me back from doing what I Love and what I want. Freedom. In two weeks time. And I hope that is the time. But then, even if we are literally free from those walls, we are still a prisoner of our own. Imprisoned by the

'What Do You Hate About Me?'

... Actually I don't know how to start this... I'm still being mesmerize by a conversation that I had awhile ago. And at the same time I'm sleepy. Just watched Harold and Kumar's third movie trailer and it's about Christmas (Which is unexpected). (Hmm... Suddenly I lost track to what I am supposed to write... hehehe...) Any way... So there I was with this special friend of mine and we had a little chat. The kind where you talk about what you think, feel, and planing to do with your life. A serious talk or a heart to heart talk as they say. I was about to go home when we stopped at their doorstep and just talked. Then to stir up the conversation she asked, "What do you hate about me?" So I was like, "What?" At first I really can't say a thing that I hate about her. Like REALLY HATE about her. But eventually I did (Just some small tolerable things. Hehehe...). After I gave her one thing that I hate about her, I threw the quest