Skip to main content

'A New Beginning'

Right now I am in a process of grieving. It's not easy working your ass up for seven to eight months or so just to win a girl and she ended up to some one else in one day (Ain't that a B*tch). I even Deleted my Facebook account just so I could not see any traces of that certain person in my Time Line. My friend told me that it was a stupid decision. But, I thought 'I don't have any other choice ' cause I will be tempt to look at her profile and then I'll just hurt my self if I saw something that I don't want to see.

Any ways...

My Goal right now is to just move on and get over with it as soon as possible. It really gives me a hard time doing things out. I just got hired to a certain BPO company here in Cebu (For the fifth time). Thing is I was hoping I could start working immediately so that I could keep my self busy, but, the problem is my start date was moved from this coming Monday to the 21rst of this month. So I have almost two weeks to find any other alternatives. Hopefully Red Cross can provide that for me. Wew! Taking up classes and sh*t.

I also kept on bugging other people by texting them about anything that I could think of. Sending group messages just to hope for someone to text back and text with so that I could take off my mind from thinking about her. I also tried indulging my self with my guitar. Learning some songs and Video Shooting it as if its my own cover. Actually I just posted a video in my YouTube account:


And yes, I also included my bro in this. He did like the song so he just sang along. (Hehehe)
I decided to do a lot of stuff just to keep my self busy. Because a single moment that I am doing nothing, especially if I am alone, I can't stop thinking about it, and it hurts you know. So from now on I'll be doing a lot of stuff, and one of'em is making covers of some songs that I like. Although I can not write a single song right now. But I do have one song that I wrote before, I haven't finished it yet. It was for my X-Girlfriend before the newly announced X-GF. I though it was, for a lack of better word, "Sayang". It was quite a nice song after all, I don't want to put that to waste. And about the "Forever" video, I'll just have to shoot another version of that. I deleted it 'cause it has her pictures on it. And I may try to enhance the audio too so that I could get rid of the Cockodoodledoo in the background. (hehehe)

So wish me luck with the DABDA process (it's a Nursing Psychia thing) and I hope I could recover as soon as possible so that I could get back to my old self again and be doing a lot more better post that this. (^^,)

Good Night Every One..!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Stupid Highway'

Hi Guys! So as promised I have here a sample Video of my song "The Stupid Highway". Although its just a link to my Facebook account 'cuz, for some reason I can't upload the video here on my blog. And also I changed the name from 'Stupidity Highway' to "Stupid Highway" 'cuz it sounds better. So here it is the video and some changes in the Lyrics. Enjoy! "The Stupid Highway" Covered by the shadows of regret And still I'm heading that way I recognize all these mistakes But still I'm headed that way Blinded by the Light of yesterday Consuming all Denial along the way Oh no! I'm heading that way Ooh I'm heading that way Smoking out the essence of dismay I'm walking on the same pathway I'm weary from the thoughts of all the pain Still walking on the same pathway Knowing that its all just the same I never learned from my old mistakes 'Cuz Baby, I'm heading your way Hmm... The St

'A Feeling of Uncertainty"

Today, I have decided to move out from my home and just be a man on my own. I've always wanted to do this ever since I graduated from college. But why does it took me almost three years to decide? Simple, because I still cannot stand on my own during those times. Even up until now, I'm not sure if I can solely support my self, financially speaking. I don't even have a place to move in to. But why move out if I cannot still support my self? Simple again, because I had enough. I'm so tired of this prison like status. I want Freedom! Free from the obligation and the responsibility of asking permission every time I go out of the house. Free from the idea that I have to go home early just so mu Mom wont worry. Free from every thing that is holding me back from doing what I Love and what I want. Freedom. In two weeks time. And I hope that is the time. But then, even if we are literally free from those walls, we are still a prisoner of our own. Imprisoned by the

'What Do You Hate About Me?'

... Actually I don't know how to start this... I'm still being mesmerize by a conversation that I had awhile ago. And at the same time I'm sleepy. Just watched Harold and Kumar's third movie trailer and it's about Christmas (Which is unexpected). (Hmm... Suddenly I lost track to what I am supposed to write... hehehe...) Any way... So there I was with this special friend of mine and we had a little chat. The kind where you talk about what you think, feel, and planing to do with your life. A serious talk or a heart to heart talk as they say. I was about to go home when we stopped at their doorstep and just talked. Then to stir up the conversation she asked, "What do you hate about me?" So I was like, "What?" At first I really can't say a thing that I hate about her. Like REALLY HATE about her. But eventually I did (Just some small tolerable things. Hehehe...). After I gave her one thing that I hate about her, I threw the quest