Skip to main content

A sudden Spur

So I just decided on posting my Short term projects that I really want to do. It's not a need, just wants.

So here is a check list of the project that I want to do:

A. Fix my guitar.

- So far all I have is the Glue to stick the bridge back to the main body. Got a new set of strings and the new Bridge and the other end of that set up. All I need are:

1. Sand Paper - for cleaning of the surface
2. Some Nuts and Bolts to hold the Bridge down once   the glue is placed.

B. Renovate the PC area.

- As of the moment all I have is the drawn lay out of the design of the place. We are planning to remove everything that is currently in the area and just make one huge table suitable for two peeps. There is still the issue about the ventilation, but I guess we will just stick with the electric propeller fan that we all love. Lighting has not yet being discussed because it is hard to figure it out if the lay out is not there yet.

C. Save for the reBuild of our Personal Computer.

- This is because the current case and Mother Board of our PC is, say, a little bit over kill. The parts are not really that powerful to be fitted in the Mother Board that is designed for over clocking and such, and the Case is clearly for high end and large parts for ultimate gaming. Second reason, and for obvious reasons, is SPACE. Smaller form factor means more space to be utilize for something else.

D. Save for the procurement of some desired Recording equipment's.

- And here are the equipment's needed(to jump-start):

+ Audio Interface (Dual Chanel)
+ Boom Stand
+ Condenser Microphone
+ Pop Filter

- And here are some that might be needed:

+ Recording Foams
+ Buy Recording Software
+ Or Buy an iPad

E. Plan where the F*ck I am going to do my recording every time in this puny little match box of a house that we have... Wew...

- Seriously I have NOT figured this shit out just yet. I can still record and all, but it would still be great if I have a designated recording area so that I don't need to check for noise every single time. Not to mention Lighting. wew...

F. (for Fuck Yeah) Finally Start recording cover songs and maybe Start Video Shooting some shit. I already have a Pro Cam at my disposal and some Digi cam and some of my friends cam (Yes you, yeah I am looking at you hahaha) so that is a bit covered.


So that is all folks. If you have reached this part of this non-sense, I would like to thank you soooo much... 'cause you have put an effort on reading all this bull shit of a frustration that I have.... Really, I appreciate it so much... ^^,

If you want to suggest anything just comment down below or if you want to jump in and join any of these projects (as if it is so special) just let me know in comments.

Take care... Good night...



- BlackSheep -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Stupid Highway'

Hi Guys! So as promised I have here a sample Video of my song "The Stupid Highway". Although its just a link to my Facebook account 'cuz, for some reason I can't upload the video here on my blog. And also I changed the name from 'Stupidity Highway' to "Stupid Highway" 'cuz it sounds better. So here it is the video and some changes in the Lyrics. Enjoy! "The Stupid Highway" Covered by the shadows of regret And still I'm heading that way I recognize all these mistakes But still I'm headed that way Blinded by the Light of yesterday Consuming all Denial along the way Oh no! I'm heading that way Ooh I'm heading that way Smoking out the essence of dismay I'm walking on the same pathway I'm weary from the thoughts of all the pain Still walking on the same pathway Knowing that its all just the same I never learned from my old mistakes 'Cuz Baby, I'm heading your way Hmm... The St

'What Do You Hate About Me?'

... Actually I don't know how to start this... I'm still being mesmerize by a conversation that I had awhile ago. And at the same time I'm sleepy. Just watched Harold and Kumar's third movie trailer and it's about Christmas (Which is unexpected). (Hmm... Suddenly I lost track to what I am supposed to write... hehehe...) Any way... So there I was with this special friend of mine and we had a little chat. The kind where you talk about what you think, feel, and planing to do with your life. A serious talk or a heart to heart talk as they say. I was about to go home when we stopped at their doorstep and just talked. Then to stir up the conversation she asked, "What do you hate about me?" So I was like, "What?" At first I really can't say a thing that I hate about her. Like REALLY HATE about her. But eventually I did (Just some small tolerable things. Hehehe...). After I gave her one thing that I hate about her, I threw the quest

'A Feeling of Uncertainty"

Today, I have decided to move out from my home and just be a man on my own. I've always wanted to do this ever since I graduated from college. But why does it took me almost three years to decide? Simple, because I still cannot stand on my own during those times. Even up until now, I'm not sure if I can solely support my self, financially speaking. I don't even have a place to move in to. But why move out if I cannot still support my self? Simple again, because I had enough. I'm so tired of this prison like status. I want Freedom! Free from the obligation and the responsibility of asking permission every time I go out of the house. Free from the idea that I have to go home early just so mu Mom wont worry. Free from every thing that is holding me back from doing what I Love and what I want. Freedom. In two weeks time. And I hope that is the time. But then, even if we are literally free from those walls, we are still a prisoner of our own. Imprisoned by the