Skip to main content

'Sigh'

Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I had my last post. To be honest with you guys, I'm just so busy with my work and all other stuff. I was not even able to write some new materials any more. My work has taken the most out of me. Good thing is that I still manage to spend time with my "Friend" and my family, so I kind of felt a little contented.

Just today I had a quick trip back to my provincial town to help out my Aunt Naomi with her Sinulog activity. I was sent back to the province carrying with me a bag of straw hats for her dancers as part of their costume. It was a sudden trip so I was not able to prepare and brought the camera with me. The night before that, I was with my friend of mine having a sleep over (Yes, just a sleep over. Don't think of something else), 'cause she was all alone at home and she is quite not comfortable being alone(She's scared of Moo-moo). So basically the camera is not ready for a trip (No Battery).

This is one example of a Drum and Bugle Corp in Cebu.
This here is a massive scale of groups combined as one
under the name of Cebu Auto Glass Masters. They are
one of the oldest and known by any other DBC's in
Cebu. They are one of the best and pioneers in DBCs.
It was an event of reminiscing the life I had before when I was still in high school. I was a band member then and my role was to play the Snare.  And eventually I become one of the most important personnel in our band, simply because I was the one acting as a conductor via the Snare Drum. I decide what to piece to play and simply does the signal to when or where my co-drum members play. I remind them about the counting and timing and all that.

On my short time over there, I get to meet again some of my band mates before who already have their own private band. They have come a long way in terms of the Drum Corp industry. And YES I envy them  (hehe). Being in a band is such a wonderful thing. It's like you have this group of people which somehow you treat as siblings and you guys play out loud and having so much fun. Yes those were the days. And all I can do was to 'Sigh', thinking that someday I'm going back to the Drum Line industry and probably give support to the DBC(Drum and Bugle Corp.) of my old High School or creating an Alumni DBC with my old band mates.

Well that is for my Drum and Bugle dream (hehe).

So right now I am just scribbling my way till morning. And the reason why my title on this blog is "Sigh" is because I was just sighing around since 12:30 am. Especially after I noticed that my phone was not turned on and I realize I am expecting a text message from my Friend. And as expected she had a couple of messages asking whats wrong with me. I felt bad 'cause I know I can't do anything as of the moment to at least make her feel OK. Asides from the fact that she is now asleep, I don't have minutes in my cellphone to contact her. I did sent out a couple of messages saying "I'm Sorry Really Bad", but I felt that it's not enough.

So here I am... (Sigh)...

I'll make sure to contact her or even see her tomorrow. Just to make sure she's not mad at me whew!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Stupid Highway'

Hi Guys! So as promised I have here a sample Video of my song "The Stupid Highway". Although its just a link to my Facebook account 'cuz, for some reason I can't upload the video here on my blog. And also I changed the name from 'Stupidity Highway' to "Stupid Highway" 'cuz it sounds better. So here it is the video and some changes in the Lyrics. Enjoy! "The Stupid Highway" Covered by the shadows of regret And still I'm heading that way I recognize all these mistakes But still I'm headed that way Blinded by the Light of yesterday Consuming all Denial along the way Oh no! I'm heading that way Ooh I'm heading that way Smoking out the essence of dismay I'm walking on the same pathway I'm weary from the thoughts of all the pain Still walking on the same pathway Knowing that its all just the same I never learned from my old mistakes 'Cuz Baby, I'm heading your way Hmm... The St

'A Feeling of Uncertainty"

Today, I have decided to move out from my home and just be a man on my own. I've always wanted to do this ever since I graduated from college. But why does it took me almost three years to decide? Simple, because I still cannot stand on my own during those times. Even up until now, I'm not sure if I can solely support my self, financially speaking. I don't even have a place to move in to. But why move out if I cannot still support my self? Simple again, because I had enough. I'm so tired of this prison like status. I want Freedom! Free from the obligation and the responsibility of asking permission every time I go out of the house. Free from the idea that I have to go home early just so mu Mom wont worry. Free from every thing that is holding me back from doing what I Love and what I want. Freedom. In two weeks time. And I hope that is the time. But then, even if we are literally free from those walls, we are still a prisoner of our own. Imprisoned by the

'Contentment is Boring'

For the pass few days I have been busy with things about my job, my inspiration, and my usual problems in life which somehow makes me smile at the world and just sigh with contentment. Although I still have a lot of things to settle with like my debts and necessities, my lost I.D.'s, and my plan of moving out and living on my own. Hmm... Now that I thought about it, I just realize that I might postpone moving out. I must settle things first so that I wont be carrying extra luggage when time comes and just focus on being independent. But what is this? Am I getting a little bit bored with the routine? or maybe I'm just having a hang over from my job this morning. It was kind of a drag though, but we are going to need it so I have to get a grip and slap my self more often so that I wont kept on Chicken sleeping(hehe). But what's funny and stimulating is that my co-trainees just caught me with something that gives someone the idea of something naughty. For those who knew,