Skip to main content

'A Feeling of Uncertainty"

Today, I have decided to move out from my home and just be a man on my own. I've always wanted to do this ever since I graduated from college.


But why does it took me almost three years to decide? Simple, because I still cannot stand on my own during those times. Even up until now, I'm not sure if I can solely support my self, financially speaking. I don't even have a place to move in to.


But why move out if I cannot still support my self? Simple again, because I had enough. I'm so tired of this prison like status. I want Freedom!


Free from the obligation and the responsibility of asking permission every time I go out of the house. Free from the idea that I have to go home early just so mu Mom wont worry. Free from every thing that is holding me back from doing what I Love and what I want.


Freedom.


In two weeks time.


And I hope that is the time.


But then, even if we are literally free from those walls, we are still a prisoner of our own. Imprisoned by the things that we wanted in life. Or even the things that we don't want to be a part in our history.


And so I realize. I'm not completely free. I'm imprison from the thought that I might be just waiting in vain. But' it's a risk that I am taking.


Caught in between, I guess. Or just plain uncertainty.


Also this day I loss a certain belonging that is really valuable to me. I'm so attached to it that I cannot even think right. Even right now as I am writing this blog. I just spend almost an hour searching for it the second time around. i have looked at the same places and places that I never had checked before.


That certain item is a doll. Me and my ex-girlfriend named it "Xavynne Rei" a.k.a. "Gamay". It serves as a sign of our relationship back then. But more than that, both me and my ex' treat it as if it's a real child, simply because it serves as our comfort zone.


Bottom line is, it's really special and I don't want it just to disappear.


Yesterday, me and my Pop's had a little quarrel. It's not actually a quarrel. I't more of like me trying to defend my self and him throwing out accusations that is not true.


The thing that I hate the most is accusing me of things I didn't commit and insulting me with with it. This incident is one of the reasons that I had decided to move out. It triggered me to actually decide to go away for peace sake's. I left the house just to cool my self down. Due to my anger towards what my father just accused me of, I left him with an insult via text message that indicates his own short comings as a father.


By that alone, I thought, it might be a reason for him to hide my doll as a revenge in return to what I had said, or worst threw my doll to garbage. And that I cannot tolerate.


All my life he kept on destroying and throwing away every thing that would make me happy. He is the Hitler of my life, the virus in my system, and so on...


Despite the idea, I still tried looking for my Doll until dawn. I was so sad about my loss I even try asking God not to let this happen. For the first time, after almost four years, I cried again.


I needed some one to talk with. Someone I could share the burden of this feelings of loss. So I contacted my ex-girlfriend and told her about our missing doll. She was in tears when she heard me say it and my heart was crushed.


We talked and had a little quarrel. Then she said, "If it's meant to be then probably we are really not meant for each other. May be we should really just forget about each other", while crying.


I also hit me, may be she was right. But still, I don't want to loose my comfort zone. The only thing that would make me at peace in times of despair and loneliness is 'Gamay'.


We went for a midnight snack just to keep our minds off of it, for the mean time. Got home and laid on the sofa bed. Unknowingly I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning it was 9.36am. I was supposed to go somewhere for volunteer work, but it was too late. Literally too late. So I stood up, and the first thing that came into mind is texting a 'Good Morning' to this special someone that I'm dating. Let's name her "Nice".


Yes, not my ex' and not my 'Gamay', but I was thinking about Nice.


Then afterwards I remembered about "Gamay". I tried looking for 'Gamay' again, but still no luck. Not a single sign of her. So I took a break, checked my Facebook account, and at the same time writing this Blog. Also, I received a reply from Nice.


She was going out somewhere after she could check her Facebook too. So both of us are online and checking things out. She was posting some music videos and was there on the look out ready to strike the 'like' button.


Then my Ex' texted and she was checking out about me. She updated her status saying that she's going to a Lunch date with her Supervisor, on which I did not give a damn. The next thing I knew, she's asking about Gamay and if I had already found her.


She was frustrated by the way. As if she had a few hours of amnesia and then remembered that her baby Gamay is missing. I don't know what she was doing and where she is, but she just posted something in Facebook appreciating a certain person (probably her suitor) for being there for her (and I was like, B*ll-Sh*t!).


I shouldn't had opened my old account. I was a little affected about that, and then it hit me, 


          "Maybe it was meant for Gamay to disappear? Maybe this is what it means. Move on and totally forget about her. She's not mine any way, I dumped her for the sake of saving her from my parents, so it was my loss."


But wait,


          "How about Nice, am I just pursuing a dream that has no assurance of coming true? Or maybe this is just a test."


So after I could continue writing I realize,


           "Am I troubled because I'm caught in the middle, or am I just in a state of Plane Uncertainty?"


But what ever the case is, this is what I want; 
     'I can let go of the pass as long as there is a future ahead.'


And about Gamay, I still want to locate her. She's all that is left to remind me that anything can be OK. :(



Comments

  1. mas nindut sa balay kai libre food, napai manlaba. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha... I want more that just free labor... hehe... I can do all sort of house chores raman... But what I can't do are things that I want... ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayy.. ka sad ): gamay is missing. I can still picture out her lying in bed nga ghabulan ug g.sininaan ug "i have the best dad in the world". sakto ba ang caption xa shirt?hehe btaw nyor basin na misplace lng to or gtaguan 2 xa imu papz ky g.cutan pd xa.haha ang aq lng, do what makes you happy and everything will just fall into place. Al iz well.hehe kaya mu yan! adja ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahehe... Tanx meh... Al iz Well... ^^, Nakit-an nmn nako si Gamay... If you can check on the bottom part sa ako isa ka post "Stupid Highway", naka indicate didto hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'The Stupid Highway'

Hi Guys! So as promised I have here a sample Video of my song "The Stupid Highway". Although its just a link to my Facebook account 'cuz, for some reason I can't upload the video here on my blog. And also I changed the name from 'Stupidity Highway' to "Stupid Highway" 'cuz it sounds better. So here it is the video and some changes in the Lyrics. Enjoy! "The Stupid Highway" Covered by the shadows of regret And still I'm heading that way I recognize all these mistakes But still I'm headed that way Blinded by the Light of yesterday Consuming all Denial along the way Oh no! I'm heading that way Ooh I'm heading that way Smoking out the essence of dismay I'm walking on the same pathway I'm weary from the thoughts of all the pain Still walking on the same pathway Knowing that its all just the same I never learned from my old mistakes 'Cuz Baby, I'm heading your way Hmm... The St

'Contentment is Boring'

For the pass few days I have been busy with things about my job, my inspiration, and my usual problems in life which somehow makes me smile at the world and just sigh with contentment. Although I still have a lot of things to settle with like my debts and necessities, my lost I.D.'s, and my plan of moving out and living on my own. Hmm... Now that I thought about it, I just realize that I might postpone moving out. I must settle things first so that I wont be carrying extra luggage when time comes and just focus on being independent. But what is this? Am I getting a little bit bored with the routine? or maybe I'm just having a hang over from my job this morning. It was kind of a drag though, but we are going to need it so I have to get a grip and slap my self more often so that I wont kept on Chicken sleeping(hehe). But what's funny and stimulating is that my co-trainees just caught me with something that gives someone the idea of something naughty. For those who knew,