Skip to main content

" What If? "

And yet again, after numerous months of being off the Blog Spot site, I am back. It has been a while probably because I have nothing to bitch around any more. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am feeling contented and happy these pass few months (and don't as why hehe).

So, a little recap: Last time I was here, I showed you guys a video of me and my bro playing 'I'll be here in a while by 311'. And YES, I did promise you guys for another video but that would be for later hence I don't have the right equipment (ever since). So I'll be posting videos if I have the right equipment so that I could give you guys a very wonderful, High definition, good quality Videos.

Another recap, I now have another job which I hope I could really last long with. I don't want to reveal it since it is not really that Big of a company and it is not popular to you guys. And besides, what happened to confidentiality? Seriously though, it's for their security so that is that.

This time I would like to ask you guys a very simple question. In which I just asked my self a couple of days ago. It just popped in my head, by the way. So I was on my way to work, right. And I was on this Habal-Habal (Motorcycle) then traffic came our way. I was looking at these bunch of Jeepneys which are causing the traffic. Then it hit me, "What if there were NO JEEPNEYS??", or in a realistic statement, "What if the government of Cebu ordered the replacement of Jeepneys with Bus Line System?".

Picture this; 1 When Jeepneys are gone there would be a big possibility of lesser traffic; 2 With Busses as main means of transport, people being late will also lessen since they will need to adhere to Buss Schedules and more likely they will need to be early resulting to coming in to work early; 3 Possible downside is that Jeepney drivers will lose their jobs but, there is also a possibility that Buss companies will hire Ex-Jeepney dirvers. The good side of it is Drivers will now have a clear salary every 15th of the month and may avail to insurances etc., but only to selected number of Drivers, specially if Age is concern; 4 There is also a possibility that Buss Companies will provide/use air-condition busses which will be convenient to passengers with health conditions, old passengers and passengers with attitude (if you know what I mean); 5 Another downside is those who goes to the Wet Market and purchased huge number of products. You really can't put it in an air-condition buss, you just can't.

These are the things that ran through my mind during my ride to work. But, these are just my thoughts. And it may sound like I just copied this idea from one of our south east countries, Singapore and/or Hongkong, but if you think about it, it worked there. Do you think it would also a good idea to apply here in Cebu or in the whole Phillipine Islands?

If you have something to share, leave a comment or follow me in Facebook, Twitter or Google+:
xavescoronel@facebook
xavescoronel@Twitter
xavescoronel@Google+

Comments

  1. LTOs problem. We are taxed for them to do their job.. ahah :D Regulate the production and Licensure of PUJs. Jeepney is one of our few living cultures. Kemi lang. C:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'The Stupid Highway'

Hi Guys! So as promised I have here a sample Video of my song "The Stupid Highway". Although its just a link to my Facebook account 'cuz, for some reason I can't upload the video here on my blog. And also I changed the name from 'Stupidity Highway' to "Stupid Highway" 'cuz it sounds better. So here it is the video and some changes in the Lyrics. Enjoy! "The Stupid Highway" Covered by the shadows of regret And still I'm heading that way I recognize all these mistakes But still I'm headed that way Blinded by the Light of yesterday Consuming all Denial along the way Oh no! I'm heading that way Ooh I'm heading that way Smoking out the essence of dismay I'm walking on the same pathway I'm weary from the thoughts of all the pain Still walking on the same pathway Knowing that its all just the same I never learned from my old mistakes 'Cuz Baby, I'm heading your way Hmm... The St

'A Feeling of Uncertainty"

Today, I have decided to move out from my home and just be a man on my own. I've always wanted to do this ever since I graduated from college. But why does it took me almost three years to decide? Simple, because I still cannot stand on my own during those times. Even up until now, I'm not sure if I can solely support my self, financially speaking. I don't even have a place to move in to. But why move out if I cannot still support my self? Simple again, because I had enough. I'm so tired of this prison like status. I want Freedom! Free from the obligation and the responsibility of asking permission every time I go out of the house. Free from the idea that I have to go home early just so mu Mom wont worry. Free from every thing that is holding me back from doing what I Love and what I want. Freedom. In two weeks time. And I hope that is the time. But then, even if we are literally free from those walls, we are still a prisoner of our own. Imprisoned by the

'Contentment is Boring'

For the pass few days I have been busy with things about my job, my inspiration, and my usual problems in life which somehow makes me smile at the world and just sigh with contentment. Although I still have a lot of things to settle with like my debts and necessities, my lost I.D.'s, and my plan of moving out and living on my own. Hmm... Now that I thought about it, I just realize that I might postpone moving out. I must settle things first so that I wont be carrying extra luggage when time comes and just focus on being independent. But what is this? Am I getting a little bit bored with the routine? or maybe I'm just having a hang over from my job this morning. It was kind of a drag though, but we are going to need it so I have to get a grip and slap my self more often so that I wont kept on Chicken sleeping(hehe). But what's funny and stimulating is that my co-trainees just caught me with something that gives someone the idea of something naughty. For those who knew,