Skip to main content

"Back Pains and Allergies"

It's a nice morning for everyone, hopefully, and another day to think about work and all sort of stuff.
I do need to make it up to a special person for leaving her hanging last night. I was really sleepy. Sorry.

Hmm...

I don't know what I am feeling right now. I mean, despite of the back aches and allergies that I'm experiencing today, I'm still positively thinking about things, about my job and about her.
But I am kinda worried about me snoozing of to her. Ahehehe... (^^)'
I really did not meant for it to happen. I'll treat you somewhere someday when I will be having my ATM.

So, back pains, wew! But, better that heart aches right? (Cheezy...) I guess I had too much sleep since the other day. If I would add it all up it would give me almost 24 hours of sleep. That's too much, I guess I need to work out. But when will that be? My schedule is a 11am-8pm for this week and it will change again next week. Is it ok to jog at nine in the evening? Well if I'm really in to it then why not, right? It just doesn't feel right though. hehe.

Also, I'm worried about my rhinitis. It's giving me a pain in the but. If I'm having this I kept on nodding my head 'till I found my self sleeping. Like yesterday during work, I was not able to finish this mandatory module, because I slept. It really makes me sleepy the whole time. And whats worst about it is if I took medicine for it, I will feel more sleepy. So, good luck for me.

And for you guys who are so kindly visiting this site, thank you and I'm sorry. I don't have anything new this pass days. But I'll make sure I can come up with something. Specially if I will be having my guitar back, right Al? (Hehe) Or if I feel stupidly sad again. Any ways...

I miss her though. Wish I could squeeze some time tonight or every day. ^^,

Good day everyone. God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Stupid Highway'

Hi Guys! So as promised I have here a sample Video of my song "The Stupid Highway". Although its just a link to my Facebook account 'cuz, for some reason I can't upload the video here on my blog. And also I changed the name from 'Stupidity Highway' to "Stupid Highway" 'cuz it sounds better. So here it is the video and some changes in the Lyrics. Enjoy! "The Stupid Highway" Covered by the shadows of regret And still I'm heading that way I recognize all these mistakes But still I'm headed that way Blinded by the Light of yesterday Consuming all Denial along the way Oh no! I'm heading that way Ooh I'm heading that way Smoking out the essence of dismay I'm walking on the same pathway I'm weary from the thoughts of all the pain Still walking on the same pathway Knowing that its all just the same I never learned from my old mistakes 'Cuz Baby, I'm heading your way Hmm... The St

'A Feeling of Uncertainty"

Today, I have decided to move out from my home and just be a man on my own. I've always wanted to do this ever since I graduated from college. But why does it took me almost three years to decide? Simple, because I still cannot stand on my own during those times. Even up until now, I'm not sure if I can solely support my self, financially speaking. I don't even have a place to move in to. But why move out if I cannot still support my self? Simple again, because I had enough. I'm so tired of this prison like status. I want Freedom! Free from the obligation and the responsibility of asking permission every time I go out of the house. Free from the idea that I have to go home early just so mu Mom wont worry. Free from every thing that is holding me back from doing what I Love and what I want. Freedom. In two weeks time. And I hope that is the time. But then, even if we are literally free from those walls, we are still a prisoner of our own. Imprisoned by the

'Contentment is Boring'

For the pass few days I have been busy with things about my job, my inspiration, and my usual problems in life which somehow makes me smile at the world and just sigh with contentment. Although I still have a lot of things to settle with like my debts and necessities, my lost I.D.'s, and my plan of moving out and living on my own. Hmm... Now that I thought about it, I just realize that I might postpone moving out. I must settle things first so that I wont be carrying extra luggage when time comes and just focus on being independent. But what is this? Am I getting a little bit bored with the routine? or maybe I'm just having a hang over from my job this morning. It was kind of a drag though, but we are going to need it so I have to get a grip and slap my self more often so that I wont kept on Chicken sleeping(hehe). But what's funny and stimulating is that my co-trainees just caught me with something that gives someone the idea of something naughty. For those who knew,